Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Inspirations


            




 My tatay Wanding and nanay Eying. ^_^


They are my loving parents.We celebrated their birthday last July 30, 2011 (Saturday). My nanay's birthday is July 19, 1955 and my tatay's birthday is July 31, 1954. It's our first time to celebrate their birthday together. We their children wants them to be happy during their special day and we think we are very successful. They looked happy in that picture. Thank you for everything Tatay and nanay! we love you!

(from left to right) Kuya Joel, Me. Janine, Kuya Jumar, siyempre Tatay and nanay :)

It's our first time to have a family picture ngayong malalaki na kami. Normally kasi hindi kumpleto. Sometimes wala si Kuya Joel madalas ako ang wala... hehe pero right now, happy family..I will make sure na  this is not our first and last family portrait... Sabi nga capture all the moments... :) Sobrang saya ng araw na ito para sa amin. Mga relatives namin pumunta ng bahay. Kapatid nina nanay tska mga pinsan ko, ala na kasi parents ni nanay eh. Si tatay naman happy kasi pumunta ang kanyang ina. Yun lang medyo nagsungit si tatay pero normal na sa knya un. hehehe. Friends are their also to celebraate with us, masaya kasi sila pag may mga pumupuntang mga friends namin don, inshort happy sila pag madaming tao sa bahay.. (toink)Basta, this is very special day for my parents and of course sa  aming mga anak nila. I won't forget their happy faces, thats what makes me happy kasi.

My Prayer

Thank you Lord for this wonderful day. Thank you for the happy faces. Thank you for their lives. Thank you that you've shown them your love. Please always take good care of them and always extend your loving arms with them. Thank for for all the blessings. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment