Monday, April 11, 2011

Life Group End Term Fellowship (April 9, 2011)





  
                     

We had our end term fellowship at Rainforest Park, Pasig City.  Our brothers and sisters in Christ are with us. It's an overflowing blessing during that day because it's our first term to have this kind of fellowship, a team building (bonding). Thank you Lord for the safety and successful fellowship that we had. Thank you po kz hindi Niyo tinuloy ung ulan..I'm so happy also because CS/IT students from Life Group are with us, it's our first time to be with them. Of course, ang mga Engineering students din was their at patuloy na suportado ang Life Group. Thank you also to sir Jabez for supporting us, first time din sumama with us, to JB and Bhel for the support, tska Godfrey (friend of Johann) for the venue.  I just realized  that each one of them have their own "kulit". They really made the activity alive with their jokes, with their kwentuhan, with their kantahan, super laugh laugh laugh trip... Overflowing talaga ung kasiyahan ko that time. They still joined the activity despite of their super busy schedule and the approaching schedule of final exams...Nagparticipate talaga sila sa mga games that we prepared and I think nagustuhan naman nila kahit puro reklamo. ahaha..I remember the time time when I was  preparing the program for the activity, I am so worried kz iniisip maybe the games that I was preparing is too boring for them  kaya naman nakaka-stress. hahaha.. pero I think nagenjoy naman sila..hehe I'm not trying to please each one of them , pero all I wanted is for them to  enjoy the activity at the same time they would realized how important to have a bonding or good relationship with their sisters and brothers in Christ.  ^__^ It was really a tiring day but still we enjoyed it... a lot!!



              

THANK YOU LORD FOR THE SUCCESSFUL FELLOWSHIP!!!






1 comment: