Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ReadyGet SetGo

Our life is just like  race, there is always a Ready Get Set and Go...

Classes are suspended! everyone is so happy... making their own lakads ang gimiks. Pero ibahin niyo kami ng kaibigan kung si Jb. ReadyGetSetGo ang utak namin sa pag-iisip to make our time very useful.. In short user kami...what do you think? haha... We spent our half day in a meaningful way. We had a time to visit our friend Bhel to the hospital with bestfriend Jun. Kumampi sa amin ang ulan kasi hindi siya malakas pagpunta namin hanggang pabalik. Good to hear that Bhel is doing good, nkakatawa ng malakas.. haha funny kasi ung driver namin eh... (you know who you are) haha....After visiting  Bhel, we had also the time to talk about a lot of things.. as in A LOT. with bestfriend Jun pa din and Jb. Venue: Mang Inasal (Morayta), photography by the three of us.. I asked Jun 2 weeks ago to get ready sa mga sasabihin namin sa kanya and I think 2 weeks is too much for my bestfriend, dapat nga 1 week lang eh kaya lang baka umiral ang pagka *^&$#@@ ng bestfriend ko.. (joke lang bestfriend) . Well, today was the day, finally..  There are things kasi that I really need to share also with my trusted freinds. Two weeks ago kasi I realized how people trusted me with their deepest secrets, about their personal lives parang it's just so unfair for some of them that they don't know anything about me. Siguro we have our  own choice kung gusto talag nating magshare, so I decided to share it with bestfriend Jun. Thanks to the effort of JB who help me to tell everything. Sabi kasi sa devotion ko during that week "Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much." Luke 16:10 -sobrang nabatukan at natamaan ako sa verse na yan.. Actually, at first it's very hard for me to realized and understand what it meant kasi I'm ok naman and I'm perfectly happy pero it talks about the past na pala... haha how great that He made me realized those things.  The result of today's conversation? hmmmm i-quote ko lang.. "kung dati mo pa sa akin sinabi yun, hindi ko siya recommend sayo pero kalimutan na yun tapos na eh"  (may ganun?) hahaha  

Today is one of the memorable day for me. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment