Friday, April 8, 2011

Blessings for the Week

1. Coin bank -  my freind JB bought me a coin bank for my Christmas 2011 mission. This is the second step  for me to fullfill this mission. Thank you JB.. haha bayad yan.. Ma'am  Badeth  put all his ipon (coins) in my coin bank to show me that shes supporting my plan. So happy!! (thousand smiles).

2. Peace of mine -  I was bothered with this one person kz I did something wrong. I decided to do something without praying for it. But, God made a way  to remind me what I've done is wrong that is why He allow me to talk with that person again. Result, PEACE OF MINE.

3. Financially blessed -  I have enough money to go home in Pangasinan, enough  as in enough for my vacation. It's Zymon and Eugene's Birthday, my pamangkins..We can now celebrate their special day.

4. My father -  my nanay called up and she told me the good news. According to her, after the checkup of my tatay last Monday, the doctor said he is now find , not totally but atleast nabawasan ang sakit niya. Pwede na rin kami magpahinga with the weekly checkup, weekly expenses, once a month na lng ulit. Thank you Lord for your healing hand.


May you continue shower us with your blessings! Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment